06 May 2011

.not worth.

.assalamualaikum.
.here we go once again.heee.actually i wanna share something with all my readers.for those yang terlibat.jgan marah dgn entry ini tahu?the story is begin like this.did you all agree with me if i'm sayin' that a guy who already has a girlfriend is the most s***** and s*** person if he cheating behind his girl?saye rase ramai je yang akan sokong.what if pulak if the guy bagi harapan yang melangit sgt kt member sndri.i mean.a girl.and plus.that girl is single and available.of course la.klau saye jadik that girl pun saye akan TERjatuh hati kt mamat tuh.tak ke s***** sgt.i mean that guy yang s*****.and plus.that girl,his member la kan.da confess pun.but that guy tolak mcm tuh je.tak ke b****** namenye tuh.sgt la sengal kan.haaa.kan entry neh da penuh dgn maki dan hamun.actually saye tak suke da la nak memaki dan menghamun org neh.but.arggghhhh!!!this one guy make me feel sick la.this guy is super annoying.kalau tak suke tak payah la bagi harapan sgt.tak belaja hormat hati orang ke?what if kau yang kene mamat.you just a bunch of jerks.arrrgghhh!!!!gosh.i can't even control my fingers to type and continue type.i don't want the whole world know about this.but i must let it go la.

for this one little guy.
F.Y.I.
I REALLY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU LET HER SUFFER.
I REALLY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU MAKE HER SUFFER ALONE!!!
I REALLY HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU MAKE SHE CRY ALONE!!!!
GO TO HELLLLLLLL LA BOY!!!!!!!


kalau suke LIKE ye.Photobucket